Faux Fur , Pleather and Grays!!


It may have come to your notice in my many previous posts that I've been loving styling neutral colored outfits. 

This gray outfit with a touch of leather is enough proof.lol

In today's post I have styled this gray jumper paired with a pleather skirt. Very simple yet stylish. 

You won't imagine how much warmth I am getting from this faux fur around my neck.

I love this outfit and as I always say styling for me goes beyond selecting outfits for different occasions, however I focus more on styling one outfit that covers all style trends and does not limit the occasion that it can be worn to..

I hope you like this post.... Stay stylish. 

See more pictures and outfit details below; 








Outfit details :
Top : Bourlignton coat factory 
Faux fur: Thrifted 
Skirt : Old
Clutch: Micheal Korrs
Shoe; Jessica Simpson 
 Sunglasses: forever 21 




Post a Comment