YELLOW PARTY DRESS!

Who else is excited about the Black Friday deals. In my next post I will be sharing a few online stores and the deals available today. I hope you all enjoyed your thanksgiving celebration.

As the party season is here I will be sharing a lot of party dress posts giving you outfit ideas and outfit inspirations.

In today's post, I've styled this pretty plain yet gorgeous Anne Klien yellow dress. The detailing around the neck and at the back of the dress just adds more to the simple but sophisticated look.

I also paired this look with a plain black satin clutch and a pair of black patent heels. To add a some more glam I put in gold accessories. 

I hope you like this post. Stay stylish... See more pictures and outfit details below: 










Outfit Details;
Dress : Anne Klein
Shoe; Christian Louboutin
Clutch: Dsw
Forever 21: Sunglasses
Wristwatch: Micheal Korrs
Bracelets: Ureternity




Post a Comment