VALENTINES DAY! BUSINESS CASUAL LOOK x SPILLING THE BEANS ABOUT MY VALENTINES DAY!




Its post Valentines day and even though this post is coming a day late I still want to share the business casual look to date night this week/weekend. I am also dishing out all the fun stuff you can do on valentines day and how my valentines day went.  I know it seems a little weird to wear red to work. I mean all red but I must say that its the color for the season and I believe its okay to paint the town all shades of red.







In this post , ild describe the business casual chic to you. The one who does not have the time to change from one outfit to another. She will leave for dinner straight out of the office. (Does this describe you?). Here's how you can nail the business casual valentine chic look without breaking a sweat!




Always style a high waisted pair of pant trousers they make you look taller and they even go well with anything (blouse, shirt, top) that you pair them with.




I decided to pair this Maggi London high waist pant with a vintage long sleeve blouse. The work well together. I love the fact that my entire look has different shades of red  which makes for a more sophisticated and chic look. The shades of red compliment one another.

Lets talk about my valentines day, started off perfect. I was shown love from the night before with the balloons, chocolate and bouquet of fresh roses of different colors. I am just a simple girl who sees the beauty in the little things. I appreciate my true love and I am so glad we are going to be together forever.

We had planned on going out to eat but health is wealth so we ended up ordering pizza and wings which is our thing as well. So it wasn't a terrible decision. Valentines day is such a special day and I love every bit of it.

                       SO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR VALENTINES DAY!!




Back to this look, I paired it with my red court shoes, I love the fact that its an added shade  and works for business and date night.
                            
                        I hope you enjoyed reading this post? Thank you for stopping by as always!


                                                     Outfit Details
Pants: Maggi London
Blouse: Thrifted
Pumps; Primark


Post a Comment