PASTEL PARTY || WELCOME BACK



spring fashion 2018




Hey loves I’m back like I never left!! I took amuch needed   break to re strategize, re think and actually put into practice what I love. New things are coming to the blog today. So here’s my opinion on what Spring 2018 should look like.





On the blog, we will be chatting per season. Trends and outfits, colors and patterns and more. I have other big news coming soon. Which is why I have decided to come here and talk about each season. The closets one is Spring which is honestly, my forte. I love Spring fashion.

pastel blue


In today’s post I’ve dishes out s double dose of PASTEL. Do you see that the Pastel shades are not the same. But they are relatable. I love the amazing nature of this look. Which is sophisticated and chic.



I was going to pair this look with a pastel blue pump to give that monochromatic vibe to it. But I had a change of heart. And went with a pair of black booties.
zara

This season pastel blues, pinks amongst others are one to watch out for. You might get a few bright colors like pink, yellow and orange, but they are still perfect for the season.



This look is perfect for all scenarios apart from the club obviously. That’s the most important thing with#HOWISTYLEDIT being versatile and create perfect looks that can be worn anywhere. 






So how do you identify the perfect pastel shades to style!! 
• Make sure that the shade is lighter than it normally would. Blue could say colbalt or light or blue. Do not go for cobalt, when in doubt google search it. 


Still wondering how to find  pastel shades; you can also look at the seasons Pantone. In fact, this is usually my go too. 


This Pantone truly helps me develop my outfit and create awesome looks! 

I hope you truly enjoyed reading today’s post. Look out for more soon!! 

Thanks for stopping by!! 

                        Outfit Details 
Blouse; Zara 
Pants; Zara
Booties; Justfab
Sling bags; Prada and Ross dress for less 
Sunnies; Ross 

Post a Comment