NEW SEASON TRENDS and CONQUERING 2017

It’s always a good thing to reflect on the past and not dwell on them. Which is why I’ve decided to move on from them. Everything that happened before the 6th of December 2017 is the past. Some good, some bitter and some even sweet. 


Victorian collar


In today’s post Ild be sharing my love for this look. The ruffle design cullotes and the Victorian collared shirt as well as this gorgeous metallic boots. 



2017 is almost over. I’m still reflecting on mostly the good times. I am not one to dwell so I will move on and wait if my final blessings of  the year. 
I styled this blush ruffle pants with my metallic booties. They are perfect for any occasion. I love this outfit and the details on the pants are a winnner for me. 



This Victorian collared blouse is the best one so far. The details on this give it that extra edge that this look needs. I love this entire look for this season. Very comfy for night outs and a very stylish look to. 



Let’s reflect together, the numerous goals I set for myself this year. Did I achieve all or One. I have a lot to be thankful for. 



Okay seriously let’s talk about conquering the year 2017. I always have a list of things I want to do. I did more than I imagined. I worked with brands that I genuinely love on paid campaigns. I also was able to get a new job, have my love by my side and I am grateful to God. 







Thank you for stopping by! Looking forward to more posts before the year ends. 

                Outfit Details
Blouse; zaful
Pants; Shein
Booties; Justfab
Purse;  Ross

Post a Comment