CHECK MATE x ARE YOU READY FOR 2018?


Happy Friday loves, first of all I want to talk about my first snow in Houston since the last time I saw the snow in when I lived in London. It was such a sight today! More than anything I was so delighted and enjoyed every moment of making snow balls. This will be a memory to keep for the future.

I'm late on the coord check trend, but I had to convince myself that it is better late than never. Lets have a little chat about my outfit and the question on everyone including myselfs mind. "Am I Ready for the year 2018"?





I styled this gorgeous check coord set by @newlook. I love how well put together this look is. I initially wanted to style it with a turtle neck jumper but I decided to dress it down with a pair of white sneakers. So I thought why not stick to the whit Tee trend.



I was looking at the business casual aspect of things so lets say on a Friday which is typically dress down day, all you need is this outfit. You will be surprised at the amount compliments you will get and the number of colleagues you would have inspired.



I truly enjoyed this session with bae, capturing all the right angles at the woodlands resort texas. A very beautiful and luxury place to visit and we will be visiting again.






Okay lets reflect on 2017, What have you achieved? Have you grown? Did you start right and fall by the way side?. These are all the questions I ask myself but I'm not beating myself up as its time to make amends and hopeful do and be better in the year 2018.




 Will you be trying the suit trend this season? Or are you over it?






These are a few things I wish you all in the year 2018;

* May this new year be the start of beautiful things in your life.

* Look at 2018 as a period of refreshment and new beginnings.

* May sorrow not locate you in this new year.

* In all your endeavors there shall be a fruitful harvest from now till the start of the new year .



* Showers of blessings like that of the snow that falls shall be you portion.

* Don't forget to be unique and own this new year 2018.




My pair of socks were for a bit of contrast and they are by @happysocks . I totally love the fall maple leaf print of this socks. Perfect for all outfits in my opinion.

I hope I was able to inspire you next dress down but stay business casual outfit. Thank you for stopping by as always.

                                  Have a beautiful day and see you in my next post!

                                                   Outfit Details
                                                Tee; Zan Style
                                                Suit; Newlook
                                                Sneakers; Adidas
                                                Sunnies; SunglassesLA

Post a Comment