TOOK A BREAK; SURPLICE BLOUSE AND SCARF TREND


Happy  almost Friday loves, I've been away for a while. Life hustle and bustle has got me feeling some type of way but I refuse to be FROSTED. If you get what I mean. 



I took a break that I personally didn't need but I had to. I also went on a short trip and will be creating a blog post on my time in SanAntonio Texas. 

Meanwhile, let's talk about today outfit. Today's look is not my typical outfit however, I was going for a totally different yet fun vibe with this look. 



I want to thank @ jrmhphotos for  capturing my moments as if I was a celebrity of some sort, lol. 

In todays post, I've paired this wrap/ surplice white blouse with this pair of jeans. I was initially going to wear this outfit as a dress but  know I 




Hey loves I'm going to digress a little and tell you guys my current favorite song. You can download Ori Owo by clicking this link  download music here . 

I love a great R&B love song perfect for the times you spend with your loved ones. 





Back to this blogpost my basket woven bag is the highlight of my outfit and I love pairing it with my outfits because of its versatility. I am a little late on the scarf trend but I'm extremely excited about tying scarfs this summer season. 



This outfit is perfect for those days out with the ladies, I wore this outfit  to a bridal shower shortly after this photoshoot. 

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post. Thank you for stopping by I truly appreciate you. 


             Outfit Details
Top; Inthestyleuk
Jeans: Old
Shoes; Aldo 
Bag; Burlington
Sunnies; Ross
Flowers; Kroger




Post a Comment