GINGHAM FRILL DRESS


Happy Monday lovelies, i hope you had an awesome weekend. 
My weekend was  filled with some ups and downs but I'm so glad that's over and I can focus on the new week and dream big. 




In today's post I'm sharing my love for all things white and gingham. As summer comes to an end gradually. I'm sharing my final summer looks until it's my last post which is when I will let you know that I'm done inspiring you this summer. 



One of the major reasons why I love this dress is the frill gingham trimmings on it. These trimmings are perfect for that added edginess. 


I love that this dress is long sleeves which means it is a perfect pair for transitioning into the fall season. I would personally pair this dress with a trench coat to transition. 



The silhouette on this dress is just amazing, the high low cut at the bottom is just pleasant to look at. 




My purse is not Chanel, however it's the perfect pairing with this look. 



         What Are Your Thoughts on My Outfit ? 





Thank you for stopping by the blog today. Don't forget to leave your comments below. 
                    Have a great weeekend.
             
                          Outfit Details
Dress: Rosegal
Sneakers: Addidas 
Bag: Ross

Post a Comment