SETBACKS ARE REMINDERS; LAYERED TULLE SKIRT


Happy Thursday loves, I've been up to so much but I'm finally back on my blog grind. I hope you all are having an awesome day so far. 


In today's post I'm sharing my love for this outfit and some tips on how to overcome the stressful nature of life whenever we have a setback and how to deal with them. 



But first let's talk about my gorgeous earrings from @charmingcharlie one of my favorite brands. I love the fact that they have very stylish accessories that are perfect for all occasions. 



I styled this layered lace hem tulle skirt with this off the shoulder white top. This look is all shades of gorgeous and can be worn casually or to an occasion. 




SETBACKS ARE A WAY OF REMINDING US TO PUSH HARDER. 

I will be sharing tips on how I deal with occasional setbacks in my life especially with blogging. 



I love this entire outfit I was initially going for a graphic tee and sneakers vibe, which I had styled on the blog previously. I decided to go for this perfect pair of mules. Really unique and stylish. 






Let's talk about overcoming setbacks. I wasn't in a good place a week ago, after an event that I thought I already knew how to handle. I got discouraged and became disappointed in myself. Here's how I overcame that; 



• I began to think of the bigger picture, the reason why I do what I do. This helped keep me mentally motivated.  
• I went on with other aspects of my life and I was soon able to figure out what I really needed to do. 

• Finally, I got back from my set back like a dynamite and it soon felt like I never left. 


HOW DO YOU WORK ON YOURSELF DURING SETBACKS? 



Thank you for stopping by today. Make sure you leave your comments below. 

               Outfit Details; 
Top: Rainbowshops
Skirt; Rosegal
Shoes; Rosegal 
Sunnies; Sunglassesspot
Earrings; Charming Charlie 

Post a Comment