WORK IN STYLE; BUSINESS CASUAL CHIC


Monday's are a drag sometimes, like today I would prefer to be in bed and do nothing, but the hustle must continue. In today's post I've styled a work inspired outfit. 



This outfit is everything that defines businesss casual. I love how well together it looks. As I always say, one piece has to give that extra edge and stand out as well. 







That one piece for me is my frilled pair of pants. I love how it brings meaning and completed the story that my vintage inspired top by @desire1709fashion stands for. 






My Braids reminds even me of the African god Moremi. Looks very traditional and takes me back to my roots. 



Ild love to sit pretty and sit at a table with my cup of coffee and have my business meetings in this chic business casual outfit. 



Here's to the perfect way to start you Monday. Looking chic and ready to work. 

Thank you for stopping by as always. 

                 Outfit Details 

Top; Desire1709fashion on Instagram 
Pants; Myfabclosetuk
Shoes; Primark

Post a Comment