FRILL HEM GINGHAM DRESS x ARE YOU A SNEAKERS OR PUMPS GIRL ?


Friday's are my fave and I really love styling casual outfits this summer season. 






If you ask me about my style it is eccentric and very versatile. Going up or turning it down is even easier for me. I am able to style clothings in the in different ways and  make them inspire your next outfit. 






I typically receive a lot of questions about how difficult it is to be a blogger that can dress up and dress down. It's all about finding the balance and going with the flow, what's in your heart. 



I love this gingham dress because it has frills, double splits and everything that I am about as howistyledit it. So if I am going to dress casually there has to be an added edginess to the look and outfit.





I put on a tshirt because of how casually styled this outfit was by itself. The dress has that perfect holiday or vacay vibe to it.  To make it more day to day appropriate the shirt was a must. 



Court shoes or pumps are becoming less and less my thing during summer season and I have become so drawn to wearing a pair of sneakers. 

WHAT KIND OF GIRL ARE YOU SNEAKERS OR PUMPS? 



My gorgeous clutch is by Rosegal and I love everything about it from the floral details to the fact that it's small and round and easy to style on every outfit just sold it for me. 

I hope your next weekend outfit is inspired by this post. 

Thank you for stopping by as always loves. 

                       OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS; Sammy dress
TOP; Zaful
SNEAKERS; Burlington
BAG;  Rosegal

Post a Comment