HIGH END ENOUGH; OFF THE SHOULDER TOP & SILHOUETTE


It's Friday yay, so excited about the weekend. I have actually been excited since about the weekend since Tuesday. I hope you all had a productive week. 






In today's post I've shared this offtheshoulder outfit. Did you read the title of this post and think, what's High end about this outfit?. Most times you find the most simple pieces and when you piece them together they look absolutely  amazing and stylish. 




   WHAT DOES HIGH END MEAN TO YOU ? 




I paired this off the shoulder black top with this gorgeous midi denim skirt. I love the silhouette of the skirt. It gives a great defined curve to my body type. 

For the love of comfort and that extra casual vibe, I dressed this look down with a pair of black Mules. Simple yet chic(sheek). 



"I dress myself, not to impress, but for comfort and for style".Lindsey Wixson





Thank you for stopping by my loves. Have a lovely weekend. 

          OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP; Rainbowshops
SKIRT; Zaful
SUNNIES; Zaful 


Post a Comment