CASUAL YET CHIC; RUFFLES x RUFFLES

Ruffles are clearly something I have a thing for. I always want each of my clothing to make a statement. This outfit is clearly one of those extra statement making ones. 



In today's post, I've styled this gorgeous one shoulder ruffle top with this striped high low ruffle skirt. This outfit is truly a definition of me as an individual. Everything about my personality, calm with the storm is also how this outfit speaks to me. 


Let me tell you a story about this top,I went to visit my friend  @thesugarandspice who said she didn't like it. She showed me and I fell instantly in love. I knew what I wanted and how cute it seemed to me  so I didn't give it back, lol. 



At first, I was going to style this outfit with a pair of high heeled shoes, but all summer long I've been about and still am about my flats of all kind. It's only realistic . 







During this session I enjoyed working with the gorgeous Victoria William Photographt and she did such an amazing job and o couldn't ask for more. 



The white top is a body suit which is perfect in all ways and I love how snug it fits on my body. 


My sneakers are currently the most comfy in my closet. Also as I get older I'm looking towards the directions of block heels than stilletos. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Thank you for stopping by today. 

                  OUTFIT DETAILS 
TOP; Shein
SKIRT; Zaful
SNEAKERS; Adiddas
BAG; Zaful
SUNNIES; Sunglassespot 


Post a Comment