STEP INTO YOUR DREAM; STRIPED RUFFLES TOP x ORANGE POP OF COLOR PANT



My weekend in a nutshell; Sleep, wake up, eat, work, sleep, repeat. NO FORM OF REST WHATSOEVER. 

This week as well is loking like one of those weeks where I have a ton of stuff planned out and it turns out I need to actually do all of them. So help me God. 

I was going to chat with you about how to take a break. Then I realized that I needed to connect with that part of me before I can share how it has helped me with you. (Soon I will). 

 


In today's post I've styled this gorgeous, business casual inspired workwear outfit. I love that this outfit has a mix of two of my favorite clothing items and colors. 

The striped ruffle top is a piece I have styled recently and I will definitely style them again. I love pairing this top with a pop of color pant.



When you are feeling like the boss in 007 ..hahaha and the photographer captures the moment just perfectly. (@john4huang). 


 

 
The Orange pant trousers has a double pleat in front. Pleats are not my thing but I really love this one in particular. 

I'm clearly stepping in the right direction, I like to look at it as take steps towards achieving my goals and dreams. 


I like to think about myself as a go getter, dreamer etc. The MAJOR step that I have taking towards achieving my dream is by STARTING or INVESTING IN MY DREAM. 

WHAT STEPS ARE YOU TAKING TOWARDS ACHIEVING YOUR DREAMS? 


 Thank you for stopping by today lovelies. Kindly leave your comments below and I hope you are inspired by this entire outfit. 


                            Outfit Details 
Top; Zaful
Pants; Boohoo
Clutch; Oldie
Shoes; Christian Louboutin
Sunnies; Rossdressforless

Post a Comment