CASUAL CHIC VIBE


Happy Friday lovelies, I've been feeling a little exhausted lately. So much work to do. But hey I have awesome content coming to howistyledit and can't wait to share it with you all. 





In today's post I've styled one of my favorite pairs of jeans. This frill hem jeans from Asos. I love how stylish and timeless this outfit is. Being able to re style a piece for me is very key which is why I really go for statement pieces that speak to me in general. 

 

"The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence". - Blake Lively


I love this striped blue shirt. I love that it has both horizontal and vertical stripes which is perfect for this season. Trying to find the perfect outfit for your next outing. This gorgeous outfit is just appropriate.

 

 

I love this red love detailed  silver sling bag. Very easy to slip on and can at least fit my phone, sunglasses and my credit card which are essential this summer season. 

 
 Just assume that I am a mannequin in this picture as you would never catch me riding a bike on the highway. Lol. 


I paired this outfit with my silver/Metalic pair of Mules to has that chic but casual vibe to this look. 

Do statement piecies like mine speak to you? If so Will you style a pair of Frill Hem Jeans soon ? 

Thank you for stopping by as always today. Have an awesome weekend ahead. 

                            Xoxo,
                            Itoro

           Outfit Details

Top; Zaful
Jeans; Asos 
Slippers; Burlington 
Clutch; Rosegal

Post a Comment