ATHLEISURE CHIC x BALOON SLEEVES

Happy Monday loves, I'm so ready to take on this week like no mans business. I hope you had an amazing weekend. For me, it was yet another stressful weekend without any form of rest. note to self; I think I need to slow down. 

It's Monday but I wanted to style some a little more athleisure to inspire those of us who have been athleisure to get the perfect look. 







I got inspired by this track pants  by WhoWhatWear Fashion. I am a late comer on this pants but I love them so much. I initially planned one styling them with a yellow and white top, turned out I was wrong and this pairing is "LIFE". 


 

I've been loving wearing this vintage round frame  glasses. It adds a different vibe to the outfits I style and  makes me remember that I can do without my sunglasses. 


"Melanin Fiercely Poppin’ on Purpose."

 

 

Did someone ask  what athleisure style means. Let me break it down. any casual, comfortable clothing which is designed to be suitable both for exercise and everyday wear like my gorgeous track pants are called ATHLEISURE CLOTHING.


 

 

 

I especially love the v back design of this dress and the button down details. Easy to put on and take off. 
 

 

 



 

 

To finish this look up, I paired it with a pair of yellow sandals by @ninewest. My all time favorite and they are so comfy. I love the split detail on this pants and how gorgeous the pants are. 

Thank you for stopping by today, need some athleisure  outfit inspiration? This post must have been helpful. 

                   OUTFIT DETAILS 
TOP; Zaful
PANTS; TARGETSTYLE/ WHOWHATWEAR 
SANDALS; NINEWEST
SUNGLASSES;SUNGLASSPOT

Post a Comment