THE WEDDING GUEST; AM I DOING TOO MUCH ?

Would you believe that I have only attended a wedding   four times in my life. Two out of the four where my siblings. This is the case when my brother got married some weeks ago. Dressing up for a wedding can be very stressful but this was a pretty easy one for me. Ild tell you why?. 




I asked myself is this outfit a little too much? I don't want to be overdressed ? Oh! the bride might not even be half as dressed as I am. Yes, it was my brothers wedding! Yes, I was going to look damn well and represent my brother and my family. 

I know it's getting a little weird in here, but let's face it, we all feel like we don't want to be dressed better than the bride at any wedding. But the reality is; style and fashion trends are fast evolving and for a fashion blogger like me it's pretty easy to be a stunner effortlessly. Thankfully, my sisters and brother know that and even my sister Inlaw understands. Lol.  
 
Let's talk about this gorgeous outfit. I won this dress in a giveaway contest on Instagram by my blogger babe @shewa_jay and U.K. Brand @myfabcloset_ng. 

Although, I had to add a couple of dollars extra to get this dress. It was well worth the pay. Tell me what's not to love about this dress. 
I love the assymetric off the  shoulder neckline

This gorgeous dress has a nice thigh high split in front. I love  how the bodycon holds my body together. The color is amazing and I think burgundy is fast becomng one of my favorite colors. Can you see the overlap?,  that really helped me after I had eaten loads of  Nigerian food. I love it so much. 


My question today is " WOULD YOU UNDERDRESS BECAUSE OF THE BRIDE" ? I mean you don't even know what the bride is going to wear. 
 
 

Everything about this dress is perfect and I am glad I selected such a gorgeous piece. For me this outfit was as minimal as I could get. Very simple dress with the right details and very uniquely designed. 

 

 When next you are a  wedding guest. Try to be true to yourself as I have done. You know your style and the opportunities that await you if a style icon sees you at a wedding looking fly af... 

                Thank you for stopping by today!! 

           Outfit Details 
Dress; MyFabClosetng
Shoe: justfab

Post a Comment