PERFECT GIFT FOR MOTHERS DAY x JORD WATCH


Every Mother's Day, I always tell my mum how special she is to me, and I mean it. I mean, for those nine months of pain and the following years of love and affection I celebrate my mother. So what do I do, I search for  awesome gifts and send them to my mum. She love wristwatches and I would typically be sending her  a gold/rose gold chain wristwatch but Jord woodwatches has given me a different dimension. 






Jord Watches are made out of hand-crafted wood. The gorgeous time pieces are very unique and I love that they are made out of raw material and have a refined design. I love the packaging so much. It has a preservative for the wood; ( the humidity control). It also comes with a screen cleaner, a clothe cleaner for the wood and a tiny little brush to clean out the face of your wrist watches when it gets dusty. I love Jord watches so much. 
 

I picked up this gorgeous womens watch  from the Frankie35 series; you can purchase it here . This gorgeous wristwatch has a mint green face and a dark brown wooden chain design strap. I love being able to style a unique wristwatch that gives that pop of color to my outfit.


IS A WRISTWATCH  A PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR MUM ON MOTHERS DAY? 

Jord has a wide range of womens wristwatches and mens wristwatches to choose from. Jord watches are  perfect gifts that say thank you mum for everything this Mother's Day and they are very affordable. 




Post a Comment