WHY NOT FASHION NUTTER? GINGHAM x OVERSIZED CULOTTES


Seriously, did you think you were the only one with skeletons in your cupboard. My conclusion is lets just thank God that we dont look like what we have been through.






My skeleton is out of the cupboard today and im truly ready to share what it is with you.




Lets talk about this really fun sporty casual outfit. I have always dreamt of styling the gingham trend and this top was a hit for me. I love the layered sleeves and the cut out choker neck. I love how i can style this top up or down. In todays post, i can say comfortably is how i styled it. Ive seen people style similar tops with a regular pair of pant or denim.




I took a different approach by pairing this beautiful top with a culotte, not just the typical short styled culotte but an over sized culotte pant. Initially, i thought this would be a miss and i wouldn't really like the combo as i had only imagined it before my shoot. Turns out it was a perfect combo. 

 

I love looking stylish yet effortless, not doing the most and this is just and example. I also to pair this look with my Adidas Stan Smith pair of sneakers. This was the icing on the cake for me.

 


Back to the skeletons in my cupboard, I know you would like to hear this little secret of mine. Didi you know that i started blogging as FASHION NUTTER.?. I came up with that blog name when i lived in London. I would hear people say you nutter and things like that and it grew on me. I thought, why not combine fashion + nutter that would be awesome right. 

WOULD YOU OPENLY SHARE A PERSONAL SECRET ON A BLOG ?

 
Unfortunately, i was in university doing my masters degree and i couldnt afford to fail my essays and dissertation. So i had to say RIP to fashionnutter. You see my skeleton wasnt that much of a secret. But at least youve gotten the chance to know a little bit of my past before i became HOWISTYLEDIT. 

Moral of the story for today. If you do not make mistakes in like you might not get to your destination. Fashion nutter was my initial idea, it wasn't really a mistake but I tried again and this was the birth of something beautiful.  

      THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY LOVES.
                            Xoxo Itoro 

                   M    Outfit Details 

Top; Zaful
Cullotes; Sammy Dress
Sneakers; Adidas Stan Smith 


Post a Comment