SUPER CASUAL; LAYERED TOP x MULE


How's your weekend going loves. In today's post I've styled this very casual look. I have had a very stressful weekend so far. But I'm getting some rest now. 




 
Let's talk about my current fave flats (Mules). Very comfy and very easy to slip on. I love this outfit cos of its simplicity. 
 

 
This look is very nice for running errand or hanging out casually. Honestly, after this session I wore this outfit to a friends kareoke birthday at night. I loved the simplicity of this look. 

 

 
 
 I really love the layered sleeves and waist of this top. I thought it wasn't for me at first but turns out I hose the perfect styled top. My take on spring and summer styling is; to make sure I have very detailed tops. 


I hope you are having an awesome weekend so far my loves and thank you for stopping by as always. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for updates. 

                           Xoxo
                           Itoro 

     
                  OUTFIT DETAILS 
Top; Zaful
Jeans; Old navy 
Mule; Burlington 
Bag; DKny
Sunnies; Ross 


Post a Comment