STREET STYLE; SHIFT DRESS x CORSET BELT


I am always up for a great long holiday and trust me loves, mine has been longer than ever. I would love to stay home all year if I could .. lol. But thanks to life I have no other option but to work. 

Honestly loves, how was your easter celebration. I spent time with my family and loved ones. Let's talk about STREET STYLE.







I'm in the new on this one, I really felt like I wasn't made for the bad and boujee or street style looks. My loves we all have our shortcomings and styling for spring and summer seasons are mine*sadly*. 
 WHATS YOUR BEST SEASON TO STYLE  OUTFITS ?

 
In today's post, I've styled this white ruffled flared sleeves white shift dress. Yes, it has all the details every dress should have. White is such a tough color to style for me for it's effortless when it comes to pairing. 

 

                Let's show off some legs shall we?
I recieved a lot of love about my outfit and also my legs. *hahaha*. I haven't been running as much but to get compliments from you all was so humbling. My clutch is everything, I can never go around without one  (no matter the size). Hence, my favorite black clutch had to make an appearance. 

 

To add that classic look that this white dress has,  I paired it with this crossed body corset belt. I love the plain leather look belt. This is perfect because it gave that sophisticated look that I was going for; as opposed to pairing it with a lace up corset belt. 

 

I also paired this outfit with my gorgeous pair of mules. I love this heeled pair because they may be heels but just as stylish as the flats and comfy too. These are my current favorite pair of shoes. 

 
I can't get over the details on the sleeves of this dress. It is a stunner and an awesome piece to purchase. Check out the close up of my belt. Love it!!
 

My loves I'm not taking a stroll in this outfit with Bae, but did you ask; Where will I wear this outfit to? You can wear this outfit to a fashion event, NYFW, Night out with the girls or even on a casual date with Bae. I really love the comfort in this outfit. 



I really appreciate you my loves for stopping by today. Make sure you kindly subscribe to my blog to keep up to date with me... *winks*.. 

                             Outfit Details 
Dress; Boohoo
Corset; Zaful 
Shoe; Zaful 
Clutch; Dkny 
Sunnies; Ross 

Post a Comment