NOT MY COMFORT ZONE x FESTIVAL INSPIRED OUTFIT



It's Friday lovelies, I'm so excited because it's a long weeekend for me. I'm not working today I get to rest till Monday. Hahaha.  

    WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS EASTER HOLIDAY? 





Let's talk a out this festival inspired outfit. Is it to early to start planning your festival looks? I personally disagree but hey that's why I'm here to help you plan early enough. 

 

In this post I wanted to share how I managed to step out of my comfort zone. I'm sure a lot of us are struggling with this, constantly thinking whether we would be accepted or not in certain outfits. This was the feeling for me, I'm a curvy girl hence no matter how hard I try the curves make an appearance. 

With this look, it was different. All covered up  no sneak peeks. I received so much love on this look. Hopefully I get the same here. Bottom line step out of your comfort zone try something new, it's the only way to get things right sometimes. 

 A festival inspired look should be very comfy and casual. I love this dress because florals are in this spring season ang the off shoulder what's not to love ...Remember you are going to the Coachella , Essence festival amongst others to unwind and relax. This is a perfect outfit for that. Very comfy!! 

 
I really love the side split on this outfit and how it's not so uncomfortable. It doesn't get stuff in one direction or get on the middle of your legs. I paired this dress with a sling bag and a gladiator sandal and I love the way it al came together. It all boils down to comfort which is key. 
 
I can tell you enough how much I love this outfit and how it made me feel like a queen. So the next time loves, you are thinking of wearing shorts for your curves, try a maxi dress and you will still slay. 



Thank you loves for stopping by today! Hopefully this outfit inspires you festival season look that you are going for. 

              Outfit Details 
Dress; Zaful 
Garland; Burlington 
Sandal; Burlington 
Clutch: Dkny

Post a Comment