SPORTY STRIPED PANTS x FLARE SLEEVES


Howdy loves! Feeling a little Texan today and on this shoot day. The Rodeo was still on, and this session was taken downtown houston by the bbva compass stadium. I'm not too sure how I felt about the stares but  I honestly have embraced the constant stares at every session. 












In today's blog post I'm sharing my love for this sporty casual weekend outfit. I love being comfortable in my own skin. As much as I love being comfortable in an outfit. If you've been following me, I always talk about comfort. 

 
 
This look is perfect for those casual outings with your friends. I will include this look into my festival season looks.

 

Lately, I've decided to shoot editorial style shoot. I really want the vibe to be different and I want you to get more interested in the outfit and portray them in the best way. 

Shoutout to my friend @urban_accolades for always giving me life during and after great photo sessions. Follow him on Instagram. 

 
Super stoked about the cut out choker neck of  this top. This helps with not having to worry about accessorizing. 
This entire look is a what I call effortlessly slaying. Love this look, when I paired this look I only imagined    it and love the turn out.
 
Let's talk about the side zip on this Zaful track pant. It can be unzipped to give that split effect. I've worn this pants twice since this shoot and yes I love the fact that it is versatile and can be worn differently. 

WHAT ARE YOU THOUGHTS ON MY TRACK PANTS (SIDE SPLIT or NOT) ? 

 
Most interesting part of this outfit for me is the gorgeous flare sleeves. I love the detailing and the edgy vibe it adds to this look. 

Styling a casual track pant doesn't have to be boring which is why this top takes away from the usual thought that it should be styled a certain way. 

  
I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post and realized that comfort is the best thing you can get in a good outfit.

              SAMMY DRESS REVIEW 
 Sammy dress is my current favorite brand and I love reviewing items so that you all can purchase them. 

Sammy dress  clothing brand has awesome clothing perfect for this new season. Shop here

My loves stop by at Sammy dress  website and purchase your favorite pieces. Links to all these items are below. 

Shop my top and stripe track pants  here & here
     
                   OUTFIT DETAILS 
TOP; Sammy dress
PANTS; Sammy dress  
SNEAKERS; Burlington 
WRISTWATCH; Micheal Kors 

Post a Comment