WORK WEAR; NAVY, STRIPES AND RUFFLE MANIA IN SPRING

Happy Tuesday loves, this post was supposed  to be up yesterday, but I'm only human loves and I got a little caught up. I'm here now and for you to be reading this post best believe that it's liveee!!!







In today's post I'm sharing my love for this beautiful work wear outfit. Trust me I know how hard it is to dress appropriately yet stylish to the office, the struggle is always real. Hence, the blog post! 


I've styled this embroidered, ruffle detailed , striped top with a pair of navy blue pant trouser. Everything about this top screams, stylish for spring season and stylish for work. 


 

My loves, I know some people are going to remind you that you are doing too much by dressing a certain way to work. Like how they expect you to wear ugly shirts or tops and undersized slacks as a teacher amongstother reasons. 

Ild advice that you dress according to the way you feel; comfortable but your style should not be underemphasized because you want to please people.  


 


This look is perfect for this season which is one of my goals, to stay up to date on fashion and style trends and be creative in my own way. 



 

Comfort is also one of my favorite point, if I am going to be at work and have to stress myself mentally I wouldn't want to wear an extra tight outfit that makes me very uncomfortable. Which is why I love this outfit! 

 
 

For that added pop of color I threw on a pair of tomato red pumps. Perfect for the colorful nature of spring. Because  spring season cannot be boring, so does my outfit not have to be. 

 

If you to had to go to work on bright, chilly but  sunny spring morning.   My question is below; 

WOULD YOU WEAR THIS OUTFIT COMFORTABLY AT YOUR CURRENT WORK PLACE?  

 

Thank you for stopping by the blog today loves! 

                 OUTFIT DETAILS 
TOP; Zaful
PANTS; Asos
SHOES; Primark

Post a Comment