RUFFLED UP IN BLUE !!


Happy Thursday loves, it's been a long time coming. I sprained my wrist and I've been in a wrist brace for a few days now. 

Feeeling a little better but I am still healing pray for me loves!!  Love this ruffle top? Read more below!! 






In today's post, I love this ruffled top and this is a pretty simple and well put together look.  I love anything ruffles this season and this assymetric shoulder top was a win for me..





 

If you are into doing extra this top is a must have for you then. I love been able to pair it with anything. 

 

 

 
I paired this top with a skinny ankle lengths pair of jeans. For that extra flattering figure. You can also pair the top with a high waisted pant trouser. 

 


 

Do you like my pompom detailed shoes?. My shoes are this fun pair that I diy'd myself. 
             What are your thoughts babes? 

 

Photo by : @e_law_ng


I hope you love this look as much as I do. Wishing you an awesome Thursday my loves!! 

Thank you for stopping by the blog as always. Xoxo


               Outfit Details 
Top; Zaful
Jeans; Burlington 
Shoes; Primark (diy'd pompom)
Sunnies; Zaful 

      

Post a Comment