RED FLOUNCY DRESS FOR VALENTINES DAY x ZAFUL REVIEW


Happy post Valentine's Day loves. I hope you had an amazing day yesterday.  Do you have plans this weekend? Have you found the perfect dress. 

If you haven't and you want stylish look and outfit for you date night, staycation with Bae. Then keep reading, this blog post is for you.







In today's post I've shared my love for this flouncy red mini dress.  I love the edginess that this outfit has. This dres  is so simple not a lot of details yet chic. 

ZAFUL CLOTHING REVIEW

Let's talk about this great company called Zaful, I've seen a lot of reviews online. Not too positive but I have them a try and they have never disappointed me. 
I got this beautiful flouncy dress from them including two other items, unfortunately they were too snug for body size. If you are looking for gorgeous affordable clothing make sure you checkout Zaful.  Shop my dress here


 

Can you tell the difference in this shoot. Myself and my creative friend @e_law_ng were going for an editorial vibe during this session.  

             What are your thoughts? 

 
Seriously babes I am not waiting on the guys this weekend so trust me I will be drinking my bottle of wine by myself. Lol.


 

 

The theme of this shoot was pretty much. Hanging in there during Valentine's Day. When you have no one to take you out. Pour yourself a glas of wine and have a great picnic. 

 

All I've got is me. That's what this pictures says and I love the vibe that this shoot has. 




It's been a minute since I put on some red lipstick and trust me it felt good during this shoot. I love how it blends in with everything. 

 
 

What look are you going for my loves? This dress can pass for night outs in a pair of heels like I did. Or that day time vibe with a pair of flat shoes. 



 

 
The details on this dress are so simple, but they are stunning. Too. 
 

Thank you for stopping by as always.  I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day celebration and something nice planned out this weekend with your loved ones. 

This shoot can be used for editorial purposes email me for more details.  

                    Outfit details! 
Dress; Zaful 
Shoes: Forever21
Sunnies: Ross 

Post a Comment