BURGUNDY AND BLACK VALENTINE EDITION


It's Valentine's Day loves don't  worry a Valentine's Day post is coming up. I hope you get the chance to spend quality times with your loved ones. Friends, family. 


 

In today's post I'm sharing my love for burgundy. One of the main comments I kept getting from people is that this color suits me. Looks like burgundy is giving blue a run for my skin tone. 


 

 
I've paired one of the cutest mini dresses ever with the leather sleeves trench coat. 

Can you keep my secret!!! I raided my Ghanaian friends closet and picked this gorgeous jacket!! 
 


 

I was going for an easy on the eye look. Hence, I paired this outfit with a simple black stilleto and a black box clutch. 

 
Still looking for a Valentine's Day outfit? This would definitely pass for that chic look. Minis are a feborite number for me this Valentine's Day. 

 


 
Show off some extra thigh skin, but don't look over bearing. 

WILL YOU BE SHOWING OFF SOME EXTRA SKIN THIS VALENTINES DAY ? 

Leave answers in the comment section below. 

 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and would love to check out my new post later today. 

As always thank you for the love and for stopping by HowIStyledIt. 

          Happy Valentine's Day!
                        XOXO 
                         Itoro
              

                     Outfit details 
Dress; Ross 
Jacket; Bebe 
Shoes ; Christian Louboutin 
Sunnies; Ross
Clutch: New look

Post a Comment