ZAFUL CLOTHING REVIEW

Happy New Year again my loves!! This year is going to be a  great year and I can feel it. 

As promised, my Full Zaful clothing review is here... Zaful is a China based online retail brand, sells clothing for all sizes. I really love this brand because of their unique and stylish pieces. Trust me you will get hooked.
shopzaful


I'm excited to share everything about the brand and the clothing sent to me. There are many positive things about this brand find out more below. 









My favorite outfit was this almost all black outfit. I paired this outfit soon as I received my package. The flare on flare was just perfect. The jumper fit just right even though it was a M it fit accurately. 

One thing you will need to consider if you are curvy and want to purchase items from Zaful you need to order sizes up from 2xl. I am really curvy and my bum found it hard to fit in the bottoms sent to me. This flare pant is a size 2xl but was extra snug. I loved this outfit  so much.. Shop my pant trouser 
Flare Pants

 
 Shop my jumper  
Flare sleeved jumper

 
The top of all tops! I was so crazy about this too that I was even going to order it eventually. The off the shoulder top made it a fave. However, best part is the layered puffy sleeves ... love love love it!! This top is an xl and fit perfectly.  Shop my top 
Layered top

 
This silver bomber jacket is LIT guys !! I thought they won't fit but turned out great. The jacket is a size small a little snug but my size. I love the embroidery flat the back and this made it perfect for my NYE, outfit. Shop 
Bomber jacket

 

 

 
This pair of embellished booties are to die for form the glitters on the inner sole to the stones on the sole .... I haven't styled it yet in an actual outfit post, but truly guys I just could not  wait  to share it with you. I plan on paring them with a high waisted pair of jeans, bodysuit and probably a bomber jacket. Shop bootie here 
rhinestones booties

Overall, the only major things I will advise when purchasing items,  make sure to check the sizes and if you are really curvy go up as many xxls as available. 

 Order  items  that can be delivered on time. Do not use standard shipping as it is coming from China it will take a couple of days or month to get to you so pay that extra change to get your clothing in before the season is over.. lol Stop by the store by clicking
here .

            Thank you for stopping by Loves have a great weekend!!! 

Post a Comment