SUMMER x WINTER or A LIL BIT OF BOTH !!!


Who else is dreading the end of the holidays? ME !! The struggle to wake up on time for work has been real, lol.. As I am not a full time blogger yet, I must make the paper/Money.

I hope you all had an awesome day so far, my day was great, work work work!!! 





In today's post I've shared this simple yet chic outfit. It's supposed to be winter right? You may be wondering... Why does she have a mini skirt on you asked? 

Well, let me start by saying I was as confused as the weather in houston, I couldn't decide  whether I wanted to feel hot & cold at the same time (jokes).

I've paired this jumper which is actually doing a reappearance on the blog with this mini skirt. The OTK boot was for that added coverage from the chilly weather. 


My style this year is going  to really be a little  different from last year. I found my style towards the end of the year so stay tuned Loves!!. 



 I really want to know your thoughts on this outfit. It's not extremely cold in houston on same days hence I decided to wear this outfit.  

 
I really hope this post inspires you to also get ready for spring as well!! 
 


Thank you for stopping today !!! 

                 OUTFIT DETAILS 
JUMPER; Thrifted 
SKIRT; New look fashion 
OTN BOOTS; Just fab 
SUNGLASSES; Ross 
COAT; Old

Post a Comment