ECCENTRIC IN FRILLS x PUFFY LAYERED SLEEVES!!


I'm sorry if I kept you waiting for too long on this one!! My loves, if you are following me on Instagram (@howistyledit) you would already know how much love I got for this outfit. 

In today's post I'm sharing my love for everything over the top ( my layered top and my frill-y jeans) lol... I bet you thought the same when you first saw this picture right ?. Guess what Loves? You can shop this entire look if you continue reading. 






My top was part of the items sent to me by @zaful during my last collaboration. Oh and good news loves !! I will be collaborating with them for spring season as well. 

 
Let me tell you all about finding your style. If you read one of my last posts at the start of the year I mentioned  how I felt that reflecting on my outfits in 2016 made me find my style. This outfit post was a confirmation for me to Loves. 

 
I paired this layered off the shoulder puffy sleeved top with this frill jeans. I actually imagined this outfit paired and when I actually wore it I was a little sceptical but  fell in love eventually. 

 

This look is perfect for any occasion, it's timeless. My blogger babe (kemi) also said she thought it needed a spot in a magazine and quite frankly I agree. 

This pair of Steve Madden velvet shoes were just perfect for this look. The block heels and ankle strap just added some more sauce to this look.hahaha....

 
 
My blouse was going to show a little too much but I made do with the pin trick to hold it together, so as not to put the girls on display.. *smiles*
 

 

My Question is; WILL YOU WEAR THIS OUTFIT?
 
 
This look is the definition of eccentric in a good way. I love, this look. I will also look for ways to creatively restyle this pieces ( This 2017 I'm not looking to build a closet of junk but great pieces that I can restyle). 


              I hope you enjoyed reading today's post. Thank you for stopping by. 


                        OUTFIT DETAILS 

Top: Zaful
Jeans: Asos 
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunglasses; Ross 


Post a Comment