SHADES OF BLUE x CHECK KNOTTED BACK DRESS


Happy Tuesday!! My take on a work wear today is this gorgeous knotted back check dress. 

How is your day going Loves? I hope great. There's so much going on in my life but all positive and I'm excited about it. 









Let's talk about my favorite dress now. This gorgeous knotted back check dress.  Everything about this out is so unique. There are so many dimensions to this dress, this dress is a work of art, i love this piece. 

 


 

The knotted back is so unique I love how it looks perfect. I would have loved it a little bit higher but i looks very pretty this way too.

 

The cut at the hem is a deep hem split cut. It works so perfectly. I love how it all comes together! 

  

 

If you love a free but stylish dress I think this is a perfect one.. The colors, style and even the creativity that comes with this dress is amazing!! Love it! 

 


One thing I have learnt over the years through blogging is the fact that if you are not a go getter and you are not patient you won't be able to win this slow but steady race!! So if you are reading this and you dream of owning your own blog someday, here's a little tip for you to by. 
 

 
 

I bet you didn't think this dress had pockets, can't you see how comfortable this dress makes you feel. You can wear this outfit without thinking of carrying a purse too.... more reasons to live this dress!! 
 


I didn't forget my gorgeous mirror sunglasses! I love this pair!! Definitely going to rock this sunnies a lot in summer!! 


 

The next best thing about this look is this pompom sandals. They are a diy pair that I made. Love that the colors complement my dress and I just love the added fun it adds to this look. 


See my post on how I diy'd my shoes 
here

Thank you for stopping by today loves!! 

                OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS; Zaful 
SHOES: Atmosphere (DIY pompom by me ) 
SUNNIES: Zaful

Post a Comment