SHEER GOODNESS BLACK OUT !!


Im so ready for the new week!! Anyone else ready. How was your weekend Loves ? Awesome? 

I'm up for some sheer goodness today on the blog. Let me tell you a little bit about today's outfit. 






In today's post I'm sharing my love for a bodysuit and a skater skirt. Not just any skater skirt ( scuba skater skirt). I'm not one to particularly go crazy about scuba skirts as I never find the perfect one. But this skirt is the best skirt yet to think I scored it at a great price ($4.99) on sale. 


Let's talks some more!! My booties are the best part but Ild leave the best for the end of this post soaks sure you read to the end Loves. 

 So I paired this body suit with my black everyday camisole, I was going for a nude pair of body shaper to give that naked  illusion, but with a pair of (36DD s ) you can wish me better luck searching next time... lol 

 

 
But seriously, where would I rock this look this season.  Is it cold where you are? Cos it's not in houston. On this shoot day it was freezing cold though. 

I would totally rock this look on nightouts, to grab lunch, for that more casual but chic look. 

 

 
I initially wanted to style my booties with a pair of jeans. But while shopping for the perfect pair of high waisted jeans I stumbled on this awesome  scuba skirt, love! love ! love... 


 
I'm not one to go crazy about all black because it's my comfort zone but I'm really feeling this look. 



One of my favorite other thing is the Micheal Kors clutch that adds that bit of edge to this look. 

 

Drum role please this booties are baddies!! Right now these are the most gorgeous pair of booties in my closet. You can tell that I will be showing these babies off in coming posts. They are by Zaful and I love the brand so much because of their unique pieces. 

             How would you style this booties ? 

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post, thank you for stopping by, xoxo. 

 Shoutout to my friend @e_law_ng for shooting this session with me.

                            Outfit Details 
Top; Ross 
Skirt; Ross 
Booties; Zaful 
Sunnies; Ross 
Clutch; Micheal Kors 

Post a Comment