SWEATER WEATHER: BURGUNDY x BLACK

It's been a very long month for me!! But it's time to really show gratitude to God, family and friends and you all my readers. 

In today's post, I've styled this burgundy jumper. I love this color because it's very versatile to style. 






I paired my jumper with a skirt as opposed to the typical  jumper jean style. This look has pretty much grown on me... 
 
Fancy fun tights? This season I've seen a lot of creativity that comes with styling fishnets and I thought why not style this gorgeous floral fishnet. 

 

 
My purse is by Jessica Simpson. I added a little golden spark to my outfit... 

                What do you think about my clutch!! 

 

 
I honestly love this jumper very chic and comfortable. I received a lot of compliments when I wear this jumper to work.

 

Thank you for stopping by!!! 
         

                   OUTFIT DETAILS 
Jumper; Old 
Skirt: Primark 
Shoes: Newlook 
Clutch: Jessica Simpson 

Post a Comment