POWER SHOULDER RED DRESS x LACE UP BOOTIES


Happy Holidays lovelies, I hope everyone had a great Christmas Day celebration, I did!! 

In today's post I'm sharing my love for this gorgeous powershoulder red dress. 




At first I thought, red is not my color when I decided to style this look. After putting pieces together  I feel in love. 

 

 
 

I am one to always talk about thrifting proudly, so yes this red dress was a great find. I love the power shoulder and the fact that its snug but not uncomfortable. 

 
 
This look will definitely go for a work outfit, business dinner outfit. 
 
Also guys, I started my fitness journey so far and it has been amazing. Do you guys see progress cos I do.
 
This pair of boooties are just so gorgeous, I really loved the fact that they fit perfectly with the dress in color. Yes they are even more comfortable than they look. 


I hope this post inspires you to style that  powershoulder dress in your closet. 

Thank you for stopping by today!!! Xoxo 

                 OUTFIT DETAILS 
Dress; Thrifted 
Shoes: Burlington 
Sunnies; Ross dress for less 

Post a Comment