NYE OUTFIT INSPO Ft ZAFUL METALLIC BOMBER

Are you counting down Loves!!Its only two days left till the end of the year 2016. I really don't know how time flew by so fast, but I am pretty sure that this year has been a great one for me. 

Let's not  get too emotional!!lol. Did you say NYE? Yes you  guessed right this post is a NYE  outfit inspiration post. 

A lot of times, I've spent my NYE in the church and in the club too (don't judge me). I was really loooking for an outfit that works perfectly for both. 

I have also collaborated with @zaful to bring to you my favorite pieces from their store that are awesome this holiday season,  including my metallic bomber jacket. Full Zaful clothing review will be up soon. 




I've styled this black jumpsuit and a metallic bomber jacket. Let's just say that this is an all black outfit with a little metallic vibe. 

 


A pair of sleek stiletto is what you need to be the star at the party. Which is why I choose this CL pair ever so chic (sheek).
 

 

 

 
The bomber has  gorgeous embroidery details on the back that I love so much , with the cheeky French inscription "Bonjour Les Filles" - Good morning/ Hello Girls!! 
 
 

 

 
I really love this outfit because it's really simple yet sophisticated, which is what I typically go for in my outfit.
 

 
Honestly loves, this year has been amazing for me and I really cannot wait to find out what 2017 holds. 

 
I hope this gives you ideas on how to style you NYE party/church outfit.. Thank you for stopping by as always. Wishing you an amazing new year!! 

                   OUTFIT DETAILS 
JUMPSUIT; Ross 
BOMBER: Zaful 
SHOES: Christian Louboutin 
SUNNIES; Ross 
CLUTCH; (OLD )

Post a Comment