SATIN SLIP DRESS LAYERED


Hello loves, happy Thursday. I've been really busy lately. It's safe to say i have been over occupied with work. 

In today's, post I'm talking about layering in pieces that are perfect this season. 





 
I only just joined the slip dress gang!! Lol. I was a little skeptical about this one at first. I thought it's not entirely my style. But it actually didn't turn out bad. 

Very great shot. 3,2,1, throw and you can get the shot too ... 

 So i paired this slip dress with lace trimmings with my turtle neck top for that warmth and I also paired it with my jeans jacket just so I can keep extra warm and still slay. 

 

 
I hope today's post inspired you to dare to wear. I didn't think this outfit was my style, I was wrong and now I want to style more slip dresses. 

 

 
Thank you for stopping by as always. Xoxo..


        OUTFIT DETAILS 
Top; Forever 21 
Slip dress; boohoo 
Shoes; Ross 
Sunnies; Warby Parker 
Jacket: Marks and Spencer's 
Wristwatch; Micheal Kors 

Post a Comment