LETS PARTY! HOLIDAY PARTY OUTFIT INSPO 2


Let's party!!!! It's Thursday guys this year really just wants to end doesn't it. 

Today on my instagram page it was all about reminiscing on the good things that came with the year 2016! Only good things guys because I'm not one to dwell on the bad times. 

Today's, post is all about the parties you will be attending this holiday. If you don't have an outfit yet you are on the right blog.




 I've styled this pretty emerald green velvet dress. Very simple cami dress. The best part is the detail around the chest, so in love. 

 

 

Guess where I scored this gorgeous dress ? I got this dress for only $12 at the thrift store. 

Thrifting is something I do when I'm on a very tight budget and i still want to create great content. 
I love thrifting because vintage pieces always make you stand out. 

This dress is just one of the many great pieces I picked up recently.  
 

 

Pairing this outfit with something was pretty easy because all I needed to do was complement the embroidery on the dress with my everything gold pieces.

 


 

QUICK TIP for thrifting newbies; 

If you really want to get good pieces don't have the mindset that thrifted pieces should be extremely cheap, you will not be willing to invest in a great piece. Follow your instinct, if that outfit looks great purchase it; it will not be there when you return .. lol


  
I hope you loved reading today's post? Thank you for stopping by today!! Xoxo

                OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS; Vintage (thrifted) 
Clutch: 
Shoes: Steve Madden 
Sunnies: Elie Tahari 
Necklace: Burlington 

Post a Comment