ZAFUL WISHLIST x THANKSGIVING PROMOTION

 

 
This gorgeous velvet ombré dress is perfect for this season. I love this fact that this dress can be worn for not only the thanksgiving but Christmas holiday dinners . 

I decided to pair this dress with this nude studded pump. It's just so chic and goes perfectly with this look. 
 

A bomber jacket is a wardrobe staple this season and to be honest this metallic one from zaful is everything. I will totally rock this jacket all season long. 

You can pair your bomber with a camisole or top. But you have to have pants/jeans on right?. Which is why this frayed denim goes perfectly with this bomber. You want to make a statement everywhere you go and that's what this pair will do. 
 
 
 
This boot is just so gorgeous. It's not your regular boot; the statement studs/ embroidery work on the heel just screams I did not come to play, I came t slay .. ahahahah... I just love this entire look put together. You can get it all on zaful website. 

 
Lastly a chunky knit wear paired with the perfect pants. Oh so gorgeous. I love this look it will be a go to for me. The cut out neck of the jumper, zip details and the frills on the pant is also amazing .  I love everything about zaful. 
 

Thank you for stopping by today.. Xoxo 
 
Zaful is currently having a 70% off deal online so make sure to stop by their website 

Post a Comment