STRIPES AND DENIM; JULY 4TH OUTFIT INSPIRATION SERIES 2 OF 3


TGIF Guys! Guess whose ready for the holiday weekend. Although the 4th of July falls on a Monday its best for us to make this weekend a memorable one. 

In today's post im sharing my take on the weekend party, festival or sporty chic outfit. What do you think about my platform sneakers aint they gorgeous. So instead of rocking a pair of uncomfortable heel sandals this is just a perfect way to get that extra inch in height that you need, but still be comfortable all night or day long. 

I have paired this striped crop top with this a line denim skirt; remember the red stripes and the blue stars on the flag this is just the perfect replica . This is just so such an easy outfit to wear and stylish too.

I have my tote bag and im ready to have an amazing weekend with my friends and family.Hope you have an amazing weekend. Stay Stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below.

 














































































Post a Comment