MERICA' RED xBLUExWHITE : JULY 4TH OUTFIT INSPO 1 OF 3



Hello loves, Its Merica day soon, lol at Merica. I wanted to share different outfit ideas. This im working on July 4th outfits is what i will be sharing. o if you are that one person that has a business meeting on that day, this post is for you.

I have paired this red top with this high wasted front and back split denim skirt. I absolutely have a thin for looking business casual especially when you are told lets have lunch together and you dont want to dress all corporate or under dress.

I paired this looking with my black Gucci bag and a pair of heeled sandal. The design on the sandal is tribal which is just a perfect blend. The idea of dressing a certain way or in certain colors is to represent America, hence i am mixing the colors on the flag in my own way. 

So if you are struggling with the same issue which is how do i represent USA without necessarily wearing the flag trend this post will give you an insight.

I hope you get July 4th ready and ooh,stay tuned for the next post in this series. Stay stylish! See more pictures and outfit details below....































































OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP: ROSS
SKIRT: WhoWhatWear from Target
Sandal: Ross
Bag: Gucci
Sunnies: Elie Tahari

Post a Comment