RED, BLUE AND WHITE; BRUNCH OUTFIT INSPIRTAION; JULY 4TH;SERIES 3 OF 3



   Happy Saturday my loves. I hope everyone's ready for the long weekend ahead. I just got back from running errands and  now I am getting ready to make some delicious rack of ribs . heheheh.

In today's post I sharing my love for scarf/envelope dresses and since i attended a bloggers brunch last week i decided it is only appropriate to share a perfect brunch dress that also screams July 4th.

The colors of this dress just go perfectly with this seasons theme and the print is just as abstract as it can get which is one of my favorite prints to style.

    This dress is from Burlington one of my current favorite stores and i love how free and comfortable it makes me feel. I also paired this with this heel slippers. I am gradually loving chunky sneakers, sandals and slippers. 

I hope you are ready to stylishly slay on the 4th of July. I am gonna go ahead and continue with my cooking. Thank you guys for stopping by and dont forget to leave your thoughts in the comment section.

Wishing you my loves an amazing weekend and a great 4th of July (Independence day) clebration. See more pictures and outfit details below. Xx










































Outfit Details

Dress: Burlington
Shoes; Ralph Lauren
Sunnies: Sunglassespot
Bag; Dkny



Post a Comment