WEEKEND VIBE!!


Hello loves, hows your weekend going? I bet great. In todays post I am sharing my love for tees and jersey skirts, typically what i live for and in during summer. 

I have the most accurate tee from forever21 and i love the fact that i can walk around and people get to stop and comment on how accurate my tee is because none of us want low batteries this summer. lol.

I paired my tee with a jersey skirt and a pair of trainers/sneakers very casual look for me this summer as i would rather run quick errands looking like this .Lately, ive been loving the choker trend ,but now im starting to think that its a little out of place in this look.

I hope this inspires your summer outfit and make sure to pick up one of the most accurate tops this summer. Stay stylish. See more pictures and shop this post below. 













































OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: Forever21 
Skirt: Forever21
Sneakers: Burlignton
Facecap: Forever21
Bag: Ross
Sunnies: Ross


Post a Comment