Off the Shoulder x Lace : Wedding Guest Inspiration


Hello loves, how are you doing? I am sure everyone is excited about the midweek already. I am just as excited. With so many overwhelming developments and changes going on that i cant wait to share with you guys. 
I am going to save it and share it with you when the time is right.

In today's post, i'm sharing a wedding guest outfit idea. I am currently in love with all things off the shoulder. Baring it all for you in today's post yet again.
I love how this navy, off the shoulder, lace dress fits and to crown it all it has a side split. I love,love, love it.

I will definitely be wearing this kind of outfit to a wedding this summer and if you see me in this particular outfit in an event that you are attending. Hahahaha, just know that i already said it here. 

Ive paired this outfit with gorgeous gold accessories, shoes and clutch too. Ive found overtime that with Gold accessories  you can never go wrong. I also love this navy color, as i have been getting compliments on how well navy goes with my skin tone. So ladies, make sure that you are getting in tune with what colors go well with your skin tone in order to get the attention of that best man who just might be the one , *winks*.

That been said, i hope this inspires your next wedding outfit and if you have similar styles/outfits, send pictures to my email in the contact section as i will definitely be posting them or leave a comment below. 
Stay stylish! See more pictures, outfit details and shopping links below.

















Outfit Details
Shoe: Steve Madden
Accessories: Burlignton
Sunglasses: Ross
Clutch: Old 
Wristwatch: Marc Jacobs


Post a Comment