WIDE LEG JUMPSUIT x BLACK

Hello loves, how are you doing?. I'm so excited about so many things to come on my blog and in my life in general. 

In today's post, I'm sharing my love for wide leg pants this season. The fact that this jumpsuit has thin straps which makes me more comfortable this hot season is everything. 

I paired this look with a small bag because I wouldn't be needing so much on holiday or out and about  on a hot summer day, hence no big handbags. I also wore a pair of heels in this picture but In reality I would probably wear a pair of sandals. Lol. 

I will not forget sunglasses this season I will compile a list of sunnies that you need to get this summer in another post. Since Memorial Day is just around the corner the big sale will be on and I would not want you to miss  out on this. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Shop this look below and see more pictures. 























            Outfit Details 
Jumpsuit: Forever21
Bag: Gucci
Shoe: Christian Louboutin 
Sunglasses: Tahari



Post a Comment