OFF THE SHOULDER x RUST

Hey loves how are you all doing? I bet good. 

In today's post, I'm sharing my live for all things off the shoulder. I love this rust top which I have paired with this pair of rust clutch and shoes. 

I was going for a pretty simple look. Very casually done. I ripped my mom jeans myself, hence . My horrible ripped jeans lol . Im loving this off the shoulder trend for summer and i hope that you all are feeling it too. expect a lot of off the shoulder styles from me this season. Meanwhile what do you all want to see from me this season. Please dont just read but leave comments it helps me know what you all want to see. I will be uploading my travel blog post soon as well. stay tuned.

I hope you enjoy reading this post. Stay stylish and see outfit details below . 
















                Outfit details :
top :Shopatimage 
Jeans : Old 
Shoe : Newlook 
Clutch: Micheal Korrs  

Post a Comment