WHITIES x OMBRE PLEATS


Hello Loves, it's almost Friday here for me and I am so excited. However for those of you whose Friday's have begun, lucky you, the weekend is finally here. 

In today's post I'm sharing one of my favorite items ( the pleated skirt). I wore this skirt in a previous post and I still love the skirt so much that I had to restyle it. 

I paired this pleated ombre skirt with a pair of white oversized tee shirt. I was also going for a casual laid back, relaxed type of look so I decided to put on these pair of ombre sneakers from vans. I absolutely love this look casual, laid back yet chic (sheek) lol... 

I hope you get some weekend or casual outfit inspiration from this post. 

Stay stylish!! See more pictures and shop this outfit below.. 
























                                        Outfit Details

Shirt; Van Heusen
Skirt: Burlington coat factory
Sneakers; Vans
Sunglasses: Steve Madden




Post a Comment