SUIT x EXTRA FLARE PANTS

Morning loves, Im so happy to be back blogging  after my vacation. I had a little hassle trying to upload blog posts while i was away but if you are on my Instagram or snap chat you probably got real time posts from me.

In today's post, im sharing my love for a well put together tailored suit look. Pairing a jacket with extra flare tailored pants is everything.

 I love how this look works for all kinds of events, as a work wear or even to church. I paired this outfit with my so kate pair of louboutin shoes, unfortunately it can barely be seen.

 The over sized pair of  sunglasses gave this look a retro vibe to it. I love this outfit so much. My tiny tote with the pompom and furry edges added a little bit of retro and fantastic vibe.. lol. 

I hope you get inspiration to style that tailored suit. Although, this tailored suit is out of stockni will compile a list of similar products and also look out for when the suit will be back in stock on Boohoo s website. Stay Stylish and see more pictures below 

























Post a Comment