WHITE SHIRT x CULOTTES x BANDANA!!

Hello loves, happy new month. I hope your week has started off great. For my Nigerian readers I hope you had an amazing long weekend due to the May Day public holiday. If you are not in Nigeria .. Awwwwhhh don't get jealous readers.. Lol 

In today's post I'm styling this peach Cullottes from Newlook London. I styled this Cullotte with a white shirt.  This takes the focus from the cullote because for me they seem to look awkward especially when you have to put your thighs apart for the style to show. Other than that. I love how these colors work. 

I am also back it it again with my peach bandana. (Bandana obsession continues) . This is such a chic (sheek) look. One of my favorites as well. 

Another exciting thing guys is that you can now shop products or similar items that I wear directly on my blog, by simply clicking on the link or reading more and clicking on the product bar below. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and have found a new way to style you cullotes.. Stay stylish and see more pictures below.. 












                      OUTFIT DETAILS
SHIRT: VAN HEUSEN
CULOTTE: NEW LOOK LONDON
SANDALS: ASOS
CLUTCH: ALDO
SUNGLASSES: TAHARI
WRISTWATCH: MICHEAL KORS 


Post a Comment