ABSTRACT BOMBER JACKET x RIPPED JEANS !!

Hello Loves, happy Saturday. I hope you are having an amazing day. Make sure you get some time to rest and recover from the stress and drama of the past week. 

In today's post, I'm sharing this casual weekend look. If you've had the chance to read my previous post, I have styled this abstract bomber jacket as well as this pair of ripped jeans. Don't you just love pieces that you can restyle.

I paired a basic tee from forever 21 here , with this pair of  ripped jeans from boohoo here,  as well as this amazing vintage bomber jacket that you can find here . I love a very comfortable outfit and an outfit that i can wear to any event any day and slay. I say Yass!!

I hope this look inspires you to style your key items effortlessly and slay! See more pictures and outfit details below.
















   OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: Forever 21;Here
Ripped jeans : Boohoo
Sandals: DSW: 
Sunglasses: Tahari 
Bomber jacket: Vintage:  



Post a Comment