PLEATS x FRILLS !!

Hello loves, I hope you are having an amazing day. I wonder if you get carried away with so much work that everyday brings?. That's exactly what happened to me yesterday; Hence, this post didn't go live.

In today's post, which I initially wanted to describe as a work wear Wednesday post but let's scratch that. 

This post is all about the perfect work wear. It's kinda hard for me trying to dress up for work everyday and not just throw on a pair of slacks and any top. 

I decided to have some fun with this look by mixing pleats (the skirt) and frills(the top). This is such a great way to look cooperate yet chic (sheek). 

I hope this inspires your next work outfit. Please make sure to have fun when styling for work. Stay stylish!! See outfit details and more pictures below. 












       Outfit Details 
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Old 
Shoes
Bag : Dkny 
Sunglasses: Tahari 




Post a Comment